Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tony Caputos

After you stop at Carlucci's Bakery for the baguettes, you need to go to Tony's next door.  He has an expansive list of cheeses to choose from.  Paul and I usually get Prima Donna, but there are many favorites. 
Tony's also has a Fish Monger, the only one in SLC I believe, where you can get the freshest fish available.  I've been there several times and the workers are always willing to help in any way. 
You can buy sandwiches at lunch and it is a restaurant in the evening.  Paul and I usually just go there for yummy cheese to eat with our bread, but this is where I buy my olive oil and balsamic vinegar.  Occassionally we will sample the chocolate from their wide selection.  Tony's is a must for any downtown visit.  At 3rd and 3rd.
Their website:  https://www.caputosdeli.com/shopping

1 comment:

  1. He also has the most amazing sausage! And I believe he opened up another restaurant.... but I can not remember what it is called. I have not been to the new one but I hear its very good. Love this new blog!

    ReplyDelete